Approximately there are about 3 million mobile applications running on Google as well as Apple store. The number of applications getting launched in the market is arising extensively. The number of applications are continuously rising as we are getting more digitized. For remaining in this fast-paced technology-friendly environment, it is essential to deliver bug-free and flawlessly running application.
In today’s world, the public wants efficient and effective services. If the mobile application is working slowly or display some errors, then it is quite imperative that the users might uninstall the application or write bad reviews about it. Ultimately, both of these factors are hampering the application publicity, profit earning and remuneration.
Considering the customer’s demands and developers mind, we have suggested some top-notch mobile application testing strategy:
1. Do the mobile app functional testing on different internet speeds
On the speed of internet, the mobile app functionality does depend. There are many applications especially the shopping apps that exhibit all their features only the smart-phone is connected to WiFi, broadband connection or a high speed of internet. If the same thing happens in your application too, then make sure you tell the users that due to the slow connection they won’t be able to access all the features of an application.
2. Check the UI on different screen sizes
Designing the app for the various screen size of smartphones is a very big challenge. If the elements are not properly aligned and are blend away from the screen of mobile, then it delivers a bad impression to users. Therefore, for examining the proper alignment you need to map all the models of phones that the application is supporting. It is even much better to check the access of application on all mobile screens.
3. Examine the Battery Use:
There are many applications in the smartphone that consumes too much power. It is very much vital to know how much battery does your application is consuming. With the leverage of advanced technology and cutting-edge technological tools like Battery Stats Plus, you can easily get to know how much battery the app is consuming in a day. If the application is consuming too much battery, then there are high chances of getting application uninstall by users. In iOS 8 there is an enhanced feature install in it that monitors how much power the installed application in your smart-phone is consuming.
Before the deployment of application, you need to test some issues regarding safety and security of user’s data. Firstly, if in your designed application, there is an integration with payment gateway, then do check out whether the application is storing the details of payment and card details of the customer. Secondly, does a single user can do multiple times login in your application from different devices at a single moment. All these features are mandatory to monitor and review for safety purpose.
5.Upload Full Data on Application
There are various applications that get released in a number of countries. Mostly, the tester and developers do check the mobile app testing for one or two countries. There are very high chances that the sort of selecting a particular country and it’s language doesn’t work synchronously. Thus, it is vital to test the application when all the data is being inserted into it. It will exactly reveal that how much traffic the application can handle at peak time as well as whether it is properly taking the countries name and decoding the language of application according to selected country.
Never neglect the quality testing of a mobile app before launching it’s first version among the public. It is always good to test the application from the initial stage of its development. It will highly reduce the stress of QA and developers to test the entire application at the very last moment before its launch.
The Angular JS is having a Model-View-Whatever (MVW) framework while it supports the Model-View-View Mode too. On the opposite, Node JS has Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture often called an event driven architecture.
Here, we have discussed the top-notch differences between Node and Angular JS:
• For the client application development of single page, Angular JS is more preferable as well as Node JS is used for building server-side applications.
• The developers need to separately install Angular JS in the PC. They can simply add the Angular JS file and use it for their applications. On the same Node JS needs to separately install in PC for using in web applications.
Benefits of Using Node JS and Angular JS:
• For the creation of web and chat application, Node JS is very much helpful as this framework assist the mobile support and browser compatibility.
• Angular JS is mainly used for the creation of single page client side application. For making the website interactive and for data-driven application, through Angular JS framework we can add dynamic views.
• With the enchanting features of Filters, Directives and automatic data binding in NodeJS, the developers don’t need to write lengthy codes.
• The speed of Angular JS is very fast and complex tasks can be easily solved within a minimum time-period. With a lacking IE 8 support, Angular JS is not considered good for cross-platform hybrid application development.
Not just for marketing, the potential of application is going far extending to the sale of product and services. Rather than going to bricks and mortar store, people do prefer to do online shopping. The mobile applications having the functionality features of online purchase transactions, earning points and social media interactions and basically on the cloud-based platform are more likely to engage more customers.
The job of an entrepreneur is multi-tasking and for constantly achieving new heights in business, the enterprise has to promptly adopt the new technology and showcase their brand presence over different platforms and portals. In today’s fast paced world, the entrepreneur faces issue of less efficient operations, losing a valuable client or missing out a lead. For overcoming all these critical issues and for making a brand presence in the market, the entrepreneur has to think differently of creating an application.
In the present market, there are only two major platforms that are accessible and in reach of public. Nearly about 40% of market in under the influence of Android and remaining 60% is ruled by iOS. Hence, the entrepreneur is left with only two choices to go for application development. Rest all other platforms are irrelevant for building the brand image and for beating up the competitors. Apart from it, the most surprising fact is number of application viewers is 4.6 times higher than website viewers. Hence, we can conclude that developing an application has numerous plus benefits.
1. Increase the Sales Figure: In a general, it has been found that the growth of a company exponentially gets double after the launch of their own application. Nowadays, the people are more addicted to smartphones and are browsing the newly invented applications more rather than visiting their website.
2. Improving Customer Experience: With the ease of application, the customers are more inclined towards your business services and products. Their queries are more liable to solve in a shorter period of time. Henceforth, the loyalty of your business gets increased to 50% after the creation of application.
3. To Remain Competitive in Market: For firmly withstanding in the market and for giving competitors a tough competition, it is necessary to adopt the latest technologies. With the assistance of advance and hi-tech science, approaching the customers is very easy and hassle-free process.
How to build your business application in an efficient way for a productive outcome:
1. Leveraging Cutting-edge technological tools for software development: The technology has really eased our work. With the app creators’ applications such as Bizness Apps, Shoutem, Como and various others, you can easily design your application according to your design, ideas and intelligence.
2. By hiring skilled and professional developers: There are many options for building an application. If you have a determination to create the application on your own, then firstly you will have to learn coding. But if you want to save the time and money, then it is best to outsource the application development work to some freelancer or an application development company. Within a short span of period, you will be able to get your application available in the play-store.
For the success of your business application in market, there are post application development activities such as effective strategy and promotion that needs to be precisely done by the development and marketing team. Adjacently by determining the number of downloads of your application from play-store and how much your content is going viral, the progress of your application can estimated.
When to Use the Agile Methodologies:
1.For installing a new or an enriched feature, the developers gets loss only a few days work, instead of getting lost of entire day which leads to work from the scratch.
2. With the new increments producing at a very fast rate, agile gives the liberty to make frequent changes at a very low costing factor.
3. In the starting of a new project, very limited amount of planning is required. The Agile methodologies gives full liberty to alter up the things. With a user-mindset, the things can be changed till the end. For example, the features can be alter, edit or completely removed.
4. With the leverage of more options, its gives the developers and stakeholders more freedom to choose from distinct options. As there are wide options available for hosting programs and data, the developers will never get stuck over something.
Top-Notch Benefits of Agile Methodologies:
1. Transparency: For minimizing the risk factors, following agile methodologies is the foremost step to deliver timely results. It gives a better visibility, transparency and also increased the adaptability level in a specific project. The things can be cleared and sorted out in an upright way by adopting agile procedure.
2. Continuous Engagement:Depending upon the client’s priority, the work should be taken in order. According to the client requirement, the work-flow should be planned and systematized. The developers must start with the foremost concerning work that is valuable and precisely concern to the customer. Coordination among the workers and client will give more fruitful results.
3. Enhanced Quality:For making the workflow in a seamless and streamlined way, proper division and management of work is necessary to adhere. Distributing the work to development, collaboration and testing sub-divisions is vital. Adjacently, by doing frequent testings and review sessions, better outcomes can be expected. In the early stages of software development, bugs are being found out. Hence, it leads to maximized profit after the deployment of software. With the leverage of agile software development practices, the projects are due submitted on time. Plus, it also delivers a seamless experience to the customer.
4. Early and Predictable Delivery: As the new features are quickly delivered and implemented over the software. Therefore, the project delivery date can be easily forecast. It gives the developers enough time to test the project before actually deploying it to the client.
5. Ease of Doing Alterations: In every developed software product there is an opportunity for refinement and re-prioritize the product backlog. By accessing the agile methodologies, the developers’ team always needs to stay focused on the product features. With the new iteration, the new backlog items can be altered with the previously installed one.
By following the agile methodologies, the productivity of a team can be increased upto 16%. The efficiency also gets a hike of 37% on an average considering all projects.
From B2B to B2E, we deliver incomparable IT solutions to all businesses. Through our integrated and adaptive agile approach, we strive to bestow top-notch customized services that include software product development, business process consulting, branding, website designing and application development.